The Anti Additive Association
The Anti Additive Association or A.A. for short – is the novel and earnest additive-free promoting institution in the world. The aim is to create an institution for all the public, catering and food industry that would look after and support the “additive-free dishes and products” in the world. Since then, A.A. has been fulfilling this role in an exemplary manner.
In 2016, Anti Additive Association took over the operating business that includes A.A. Certification System (Food and Beverage Production Additive-Free Certification) and hosting the Anti Additive Tasty Awards. Since then, A.A. has been focusing more strongly on its role as a mediator between public and food business. A.A. puts emphasis on the inclusion of facilitating and supporting an additive-free food system at the management level and for considering less artificial additive investment and usage in corporate philosophy. A.A. creates public awareness for the topic of clean food and clean label, and the association also maintains a comprehensive additive-free network. As A.A. members, both renowned companies and individuals are part of this network.
A.A. puts emphasis on the inclusion of facilitating and supporting an additive-free food system at the management level and for considering less artificial additive investment and usage in corporate philosophy.
Become an A.A. member and benefit from our services:
• Free participation in A.A.lectures and courses and with the right to additive-free production process consultation.
• Being updated the latest regulations and A.A.newsletter regularly.
• Splendid priority participation and membership discounts to join Anti Additive Tasty Awards and association-related events, and irregular A.A. Member's exclusive events even.
• Accessing to the global organizations network and communities.
Boosting the international visibility both the individual and business by online exhibition.
Oldways is a nonproﬁt food and nutrition education organization, with a mission to inspire healthy eating through cultural food traditions and lifestyles. Based on the same ideal and splendid clean-eating concept and insist to the traditional process of cooking, we two will make every effort to bring you to the delicious journey by diligent cookery promoting, and ensure you’re eating safely.
• Annual membership fees shall be paid before the due date the A.A.association informed and currently set as US$350.
• Co-promoting the spirit of no additive adding in a supreme manner .
• Participating in public activities organized by A.A. as far as possible.
• Recommending others who has the enthusiasm and willing to be free from the food additives as part of A.A. association network.
• The Association’s activities give members a regional, national, and international presence. Members shall authorizing and allow the Association to take the initiative to expose the relevant information, in all kinds of documents, websites, APP, social network and other platforms.
Become a Member
Are you interested in becoming a member? An application takes just a few steps.
Once you received the confirmation letter, please go to the Payment section and submit the Annual Membership Fee. Do not submit any payments before submitting your application. Please note that your application will not be processed until your payment is received.
For a limited time only.